Tuesday Matters- June 28, 2022
Everyday The Enemy
I have to constantly remind myself who the enemy is. It’s not other people like we so often think (not that the enemy doesn’t use people because he does) but he’s the real enemy. Hey this is Debbie Griffith with Everyday Matters. Satan’s everyday goal is for our destruction to break up relationships, friendships, families and marriages. God tells us in Ephesians 6 that our armor of six pieces isn’t gonna just jump on us but so we must put it on:
1) Helmet of Salvation-We are covered by Christ’s blood & we need to protect our thoughts
2) Belt of Truth-To combat the lies of the enemy
3) Breastplate of righteousness-we are made right in Christ
4) Shoes of Peace-We can receive peace no matter what
5) Shield of Faith-Holding on to God’s promises in faith no matter what happens
6) The Sword of the Spirit/The Word of God-This weapon is defensive & offensive.
Put on the full armor of God and you will have victory to overcome the enemy …everyday.